- Throw out races for the series will be as follows: 1-7 races: 0 throw outs, 8-11 races: 1 throw out, 12-15 races: 2 throw outs and 16-18 races: 3 throw outs.
Classes for WIXC are:
- For youth: 50cc (No High Performance 50's only entry level 50's , examples: Honda CRF50, Yamaha PW50 or TTR50), 65cc, 85cc.
- For women: 12 and older on motorcycles (80cc Minimum)
- For Amateurs: AA, A, B, C, +30 Vet, +40 Senior, +50 Super Senior
- For ATVs: AA, A, B, C, Utility, +40 senior, Womenís: 14 and older (200cc Minimum), 90cc Production (up to 125cc 4-stroke, youth aged 5-12) and 12-15 years old on maximum 300cc/4stroke or 200cc/two stroke).
- AA (this class runs for money, not trophies)
- The starts will be a mass start in waves of (1) A class; (2) B class; (3) Age classes and (4) C class.
- Youth Classes on motorcycles and ATVs will ride on their own separate track. Hosting clubs may use their discretion as to the course length of these youth class events.
Number Plates will have colored backgrounds to designate classes (motorcycles & ATVíS):
AA: Red, A: White, B: Yellow, C: Black, +30: Orange. +40: Blue, +50: Green,
ATV Classes: AA: Red, A: White, B: Yellow, C: Black, +40: Blue, Utility: Orange, 12-15: Green, Womenís: Pink. (Backgrounds will be provided for FREE for any rider not having proper backround colors. For Bikes: One on front number plate and one on back of helmet. For ATV's: One on back of helmet.)
- WIXC points will be 30-25-21-18-16-15-14, etc.
- Workers wanting points must race in 50% of the races as well as working one race. Points for working a race will equal first place (30 points).
- Designated track marshals or sweepers will run, through out the entire day of racing, to help lost or injured riders. No one else is allowed on the track.
- Courses must be a minimum of 3 miles long for Adult Bikes and Quads.
- RPA Offroad LLC will do all of the scoring.
- Must be present & on starting line to receive points.
Tracks should have a back-up referee, they should not offer any parade laps, and be consistent in classes offered (see above) and race day formats (listed at rpaoffroad.com)
Entry fees will be based on length of race time (except for AA).
- 30 Minutes $20.00
- 1-1.5 Hours $30.00
- 2 Hours $35.00
- AA $50.00 ($10 per entry for end of year payout)
- Minimum race times of 30 minutes for youth classes; 1 hour for C and +50; 1.5 hours for AA, A, B, +30 and +40 (motorcycles and ATVs).
- Trophy Payout of 33%.